Our best bisque recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chowder
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Bisque recipes
Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque
By nrlowell, The Chef's Last Diet - exploring a healthy love of food
A rich creamy fall soup, with a warming savory blend of spices to enhance the natural sweetness of the apples and t...
- 1 Small Butternut Squash (about 1.5-2 lbs), peeled and cubed
- 2 Large Fuji Apples
- 1 Sweet onion diced
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tsp Kosher Salt**
- 1 Qt Chicken Stock
- 2 TBL Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
24 Soups And Salads For Trim Spring Meals
As the chilly winter gives way to longer, lighter spring days, your go-to recipe collection undergoes a transformation too.
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Blend soups and stir in cream and milk
- 1 can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 and 1/2 soup cans of milk
- 1 cup crab meat
- 1/4 cup sherry
- Old Bay seasoning