Easy to make, on the go healthy breakfast
- 1. 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2. 1 cucumber finely chopped
- 3. 1 finely chopped tomato
- 4.2 finely chopped green chillies
- 5. 1 cup yogurt
- 6. 4 slices of bread
- 7.salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
mix all the vegetables with yogurt
add salt and pepper
sandwich the mix between two breads and serve.
may add cheese
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.