- 2lbs of stew meat
- 1 large container of sour cream
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. accent *optional*
- 2 tbsp. instant beef bouillon
- 1 sm. chopped sweet onion
- 1 package of egg noodles.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
boil meat in water with bouillon until meat is tender.
cook noodles, drain, and then set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix all other ingredients together in a pan. Warm on medium heat.
Add meat, eggs, and sauce together and mix well.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.