Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- 2lbs of stew meat
- 1 large container of sour cream
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. accent *optional*
- 2 tbsp. instant beef bouillon
- 1 sm. chopped sweet onion
- 1 package of egg noodles.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
boil meat in water with bouillon until meat is tender.
cook noodles, drain, and then set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix all other ingredients together in a pan. Warm on medium heat.
Add meat, eggs, and sauce together and mix well.
You'll also love
- Turkey Swedish Meatballs 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon pasta 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- goulash 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Hamburger Quiche 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Sarah's Green Bean Casserole 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Crab Bisque 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Vietnamise Pho Beef Noodle Soup 2.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Russian Chicken 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe