Creamy Chicken and Tomato Pasta
A microwaveable dish that is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking pasta
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 container Philly Cooking cream or 8 oz. cream cheese
- cut into chunks
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
1. Season and cook chicken on microwavable inverted plates for 8 minutes.
2. Chop into chunks and set aside.
3. In a rice cooker or microwaveable bowl, combine pasta, broth, and entire can of tomatoes (including juice)
4. Cook on high 8 minutes. Stir. Cook an additional 6 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
5. Add chicken and cream cheese. Stir and serve.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Chicken... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- DAL 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Pot Roast 2.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Summer salad ... 2.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Rice with... 2.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.