Our Family Salsa
My grandpa was first to make this, we have all tweeked it a little to make it to our liking, and we think this is the best salsa around
- Very Simple Recipe, this is it, you may want to add/remove some ingredients if you don't like them, Hope you enjoy!
- 1 Large Onion-Chopped
- 3 Jalopeno Hot Peppers - Processor
- ½ Bunch Of Celantro-Processor
- 5 Cloves Garlic-Processor (I use less garlic- my breath thanks me for it)
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Fresh Parsely-Processor
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes (Soup Size)
- 1 Can Stewed Tomatoes (Soup Size)
- Blend together and refrigerate (or you can eat right away- it gets better as it gets colder too).
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
I have to make it then take a pic of it.
You can either bled it to a puree (which is what we do) or you can just pulse it to keep it somewhat chunky. Make sure to refrigerate, but you can eat right after making.
You'll also love
- Sweet Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- lentil soup 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Tomato Pasta 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Crab Cheese Ball 2.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Soba Noodles Soup w/ Spinach and... 2.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Summer salad ... 2.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Triple Tropical Juice 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Wing Dip 2/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!