Quick fruit cobbler
A very basic cobbler recipe to use again and again!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 can fruit pie filling of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix flour, sugar, and butter until crumbly. Pour pie filling into pie plate or pyrex dish and sprinkle mixture on top.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve warm with heavy cream or ice cream. Yum!!
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry Cobbler 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad with Evaporated... 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter... 1.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Tomato Pasta 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- quick and easy peach cobbler 2.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Squares: Cranberry Crumble 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Fruit Dip 1.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.