Fruit Medley Cobbler
By Chez un Chef
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 1/4 lbs of seasonal fruits
- 8 oz ricotta
- 3/5 mascarpone
- scant 2/3 cup brown sugar (divided)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Wash, peel and cut fruit into chunks. In a bowl, mix a little less than 1/2 cup of sugar, with mascarpone and ricotta.
Arrange fruit on the bottom of a baking dish. Spread mixture of ricotta and mascarpone on fruit, and sprinkle with sugar and vanilla.
Put everything under the grill 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Gulabi Kalakand 1.7/5 (121 Votes)
- Blueberry Dessert 1.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Harvest Guava Galette 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe