Fruit cobbler recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: crumble
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Fruit cobbler recipes
Preheat oven to 400°. Cut butter and place it into pan
- 1 Stick of butter cut into pieces
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup of Milk
- Any kind of fruit in a can
30 make-ahead appetizers for stress-free holidays
A little advance prep to beat the holiday hustle? Here are 30 make-ahead appetizers so you can sit back and relax while hosting this year.
Fruit Medley Cobbler
By Chez un Chef
Wash, peel and cut fruit into chunks
- 2 1/4 lbs of seasonal fruits
- 8 oz ricotta
- 3/5 mascarpone
- scant 2/3 cup brown sugar (divided)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
How to Bake an Irresistible Apple Cinnamon Brioche Cake
By Nadia Paprikas
You're just a few steps away from a warm and delicious dessert. Follow this simple guide to bake your own apple cinnamon delight!
Quick fruit cobbler
A very basic cobbler recipe to use again and again!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 can fruit pie filling of your choice