Chicken with Apple Cream Sauce
- chicken breasts
- 1 C. apple juice
- 1/4 teas. rosemary
- 1/2 teas. salt
- 1/8 teas. pepper
- 1 tbs. cornstarch
- 1/2 C. whipping cream
- 1 teas. parsley
- Pan with lid
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Over MED heat, brown the chicken
Combine apple juice, rosemary, salt and pepper.
Pour over chicken
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 mins.
Remove chicken and keep warm
Combine cornstarch and cream.
Stir into the pan with the chicken liquids
Boil and cook 2 mins. or till thick
Return chicken to the pan and heat through
You'll also love
- Amy's Hearty Tortellini 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- Shrimp Pesto 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Fiesta Taco Soup 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Tomato Sambhar 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tagliatelle with smoked chicken 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Sunday Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.