Better Than Sex Appetizer Sandwiches
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- 2 packages hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Do not separate the rolls, just slice them all at once with a long serrated knife.
Place both packages of bottoms on a sheet pan. Cover the bottoms with the sliced ham and Swiss and put the tops back on. Cut around the individual sandwiches.
Melt the butter and combine with the next four ingredients. Pour over the sandwiches. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.