Our sliced ham recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Sliced ham recipes
Better Than Sex Appetizer Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- 2 packages hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
End of line Ham casserole - crock pot
Lay sliced ham at the bottom of your crock pot, slice to potatoes add to on top of the ham
- 12 slices of ham
- 1 onion
- 5 potatoes
- 12 slices cheese
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
By maryjo young
Deli ham of choice with a fried egg topped with American cheese
- Deli sliced ham or steak ham slices 2-3 slices per sandwich. 1 egg per. Sandwich and 1-2 slices of American cheese. A scoop of butter or margarine.