Bacon Burger Roll
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon , chopped
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 2/3 cup Cheez Whiz Cheese Spread
- 1 pkg. (235 g) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 400°F.
Brown ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet; drain. Stir in Cheez Whiz; cook 5 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 min.
Unroll crescent dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 14x7-inch rectangle, firmly pressing seams and perforations together to seal. Cover with meat mixture, spreading to within 1 inch of edges. Roll up dough, starting at one long side. Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Blue Burger 4.7/5 (76 Votes)
- Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Jalapeño Poppers 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Pie 3.8/5 (45 Votes)
- Purple Peas and Hamburger 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe