Rate this recipe 4/5 (2 Votes)
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb spicy sausage
- 3 cans of chili beans
- 1 small onion
- salt to taste
- 2 diced jalapenos
- 4 12 ounce cans of V8 hot and spicy tomato juice
- cayenne pepper to taste
- chili pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger meat, then drain.
Brown sausage, then drain.
In dutch oven, combine hamburger, sausage, chili beans, onion, jalapenos, V8 juice.
Season with salt, chili pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Christmas-Style Turkey Chili 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Marwari Tahiri 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Baked Potato Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Rachel's Lasagna 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatballs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spaghetti sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Country Fried Steak 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pizza with sausage, peppers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe