"These croutons are light and crisp, and taste good on a salad or crush them and they make amazing bread crumbs for a variety of purposes!"
- 8 slices of homemade or bought bread
- 4 TB Parmesean cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 4 TB oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Slice bread into 3/8" cubes and place in bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Place on cookie sheets and Bake at 300 degrees until crisp and browned.
You'll also love
- Easy, Creamy Potato Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Popcorn 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Terra Chip Salad 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Amish Friendship Bread 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Boneless Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Leah's Zucchini Bread 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crab Salad with Citrus Fruit 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!