Boneless Chicken Noodle Soup
By carman 32
- Boneless chicken breast egg noodles chicken broth carrots cellury onions
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Bring 2 containers of chicken broth to a steady boil
Dice chicken and add to pot
Meanwhile dice carrots onions and cellury set aside
Qhen chicken is cooked add vegitables
When everything is cookes completly add egg noodles
Add freah herbs
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.