Caesar recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Caesar recipes
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT for the dressing
- 3 cups grilled chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ box penne pasta, cooked and cooled
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, cut into small pieces
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle Caesar salad dressing
How to Make Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Your two favorites collide in this super easy summer recipe.
Peggy's Secret Ceasar
Wash lettuce & break up into bite size pieces Add remaining ingredients, toss
- Lettuce romane or head
- 1 sm cucumber diced
- 1/2 small diced red onion
- Bacon bits
- Parmesan cheese
- Caesar salad dressing