Caesar chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Caesar chicken recipes
Mix mayonaise, garlic, Worchestire sauce and Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c mayonaise
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbs Worchestire sauce
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
Caesar Salad Dressing with Worcestershire
Mix all ingredients together very well
- 1 garlic clove very finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 1tblsp lemon juice
- 1tsp worcestershire sauce
- 5tblsp vegetable oil
- 2tblsp red wine vinegar
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese