A Creamy Corn Casserole..topped with shredded Cheddar Cheese..A Family Favorite!!!
- 2 cans ....Creamed Corn
- 2 cans.....Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 can......Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 8 0z. package ......Yellow Rice
- 1 2 cup package......Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Gather a medium sized mixing bowl, a can opener, and a spoon.A small boiler, and a 4-6 cup baking dish.
Prepare the yellow rice as directed on the back of the package.
Combine the cans of corn and the cream of celery soup. Add the yellow rice once done. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
Spoon the mixture into the baking dish evenly. Cover the mixture with the shredded cheese until covered.
Bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven until heated through out and the cheese is bubbly and consistent. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes to set, and Enjoy!!!
This can be prepared a day in advance and refrigerated...however do not add the cheese until the moment before you place it in the oven.
*Ensure Your Rice is thoroughly done before adding it to the mixture*
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!