- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 t beef bouillon
- 1 c hot water
- 2 T dried onion
- 2 T Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 c oatmeal
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Crumble ground beef in large skillet. Mix bouillon and hot water and pour over beef. Add remaining ingredients except oatmeal. Cook together stirring until beef is fully cooked. Drain. Add oatmeal and cook & stir about 2 minutes more.
Serve on buns
Adjust seasonings to taste, these are only suggestions.
You'll also love
- Stuffer Pepper Soup 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Memaaw's Hamburger 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tater Tot Casserole 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Willies’s Cookies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 3.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Oats or Peanut Butter Cookies 3.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegetable Burgers 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.