Recipes with grape jelly - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Grape jelly recipes
Beet Juice Grape Jelly (Preserves)
Tastes just like grape jelly! This recipe was given to me from one of the kids' elementary teachers, and I have mad
- 3 cups liquid (juice) strained from cooking beets (just the liquid not the beet itself)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 box plus 1 tbsp pectin crystals
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 small box grape jelly powder
delicious and easy to make
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs
- 1 jar of grape jelly
- 1 bottle of chili sauce
Meatballs in Grape Jelly
Amazing slow cooker meatballs in grape jelly
- 1 bag meatballs
- 1 jar (18 oz) grape jelly
- 1 bottle (18 oz) BBQ sauce