- 2 3.5 ounce packages instant banana pudding mix
- 1 quart cold milk
- 2 bananas
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 12 ounce package prepared pound cake
- 1/2 12 ounce box vanilla wafers
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Whisk pudding mix with milk until smooth. Stir in chopped bananas; set aside.
In a large bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks are just about to form. Beat in vanilla and sugar until peaks form. Make sure not to over-beat, or cream will become lumpy and butter-like.
Layer half the pound cake cubes, half the pudding, half the whipped cream, and half the crushed vanilla wafers in a trifle bowl. Repeat with the remaining cake, pudding, and whipped cream, and top with the remaining crushed wafers. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Torte 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Butter Tarts 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Banana Sherbert 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Gum's Whipped Shortbread 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Nana's Shortbread 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Traditional Trifle 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Base for Banana Pudding (or Cream... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.