The best pecan butter tart recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: butter tart
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Pecan butter tart recipes
Butter Pecan Tarts
Make pastry, using the recipe on the shortening box
- 1 cup corn syrup ¼ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar ¼ tsp salt
10 Awesome Ways to Dress Like Food This Halloween
You'll look good enough to eat with these 10 awesome Halloween food costumes!
Aye butter tarts
These tarts are warm and buttery
- -Premade butter pie dough, your favorite is the best choice.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup (can be light)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or almond)
- 1 cup raisans/ pecans/ walnuts
- 2 squares dark chocolate (melted)
10 Scary Halloween Foods That Went Too Far
Oh-so-wrong Halloween treats that will be sure to terrify.
Christmas Treat: Butter Raisin Tarts
A staple holiday must!
- 14 prepared tart shells
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans if desired