Little Smoothered Hot Dogs
- -Cooking-oil spray
- -1/4 cup butter
- -1 package (12 oz.) mini cocktail franks
- -1/3 cup of p-cooked ground beef with chili mix
- -1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Awesome and Tasty! This yummy dish in this picture is from someone else. Very Similar from my own.
-Place a frank in a boiled pans and cook
-Remove the franks and slightly cool
-Butter each Frank lightly
-Spray a baking pan with cooking spray
-Top franks with pre-cooked ground beef with mix
-Add shredded cheese to tops of each frank
-Bake the until golden brown, 15 minutes.
-Cool franks until slightly warm, then squeeze a small amount of ketchup on each frank.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.