- sweet relish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
boil eggs and let cool
mix mayo, a dash of mustard and sweet relish together.
half boiled eggs and take the yolk out and add to the mayo mixture
Once the mixture is blended add back to the eggs
You'll also love
- Fried Plantain with a Black Bean... 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Pita Chips 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Breakfast Egg Souffle 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Rise and Shine Eggs 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
- Guacamole 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken and... 2.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Sweet Onion Relish 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Old Timey Scotch Eggs 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!