By fatiha 59
- 4 chicken thighs or other parts
- 1 onion
- An average cup of chickpeas
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp clarified butter (or s'mrn)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1 lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Sauté chicken thighs with chopped onions. Salt and pepper. Add the cinnamon and oil. Cover with water. Add chickpeas. Cook for 30 minutes, until the chicken and chickpeas are cooked. Set aside.
Meanwhile, make thick golden fries. Cover the chicken with fries. Add the beaten eggs and chopped parsley. Leave under heat for 3 min. Serve with lemon slices.
You'll also love
- Middle Eastern Beef Tangine 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Beef Kebabs with Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Moroccan Lamb Kebabs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Egg Noodles 2.6/5 (6 Votes)
- Honey Chicken with Curry Bake 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Almond Flour Chicken 2.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Herb and Wine Salmon 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Cake: No-Bake Cheesecake 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.