Tropical Jerk Chicken Kebabs
Spicy, sweet, and delicious!
- Chicken Breast, cubed
- jerk chicken marinade
- cherry tomatoes
- onion, sliced into 1 1/2" pieces
- green bell pepper, sliced into 1 1/2" pieces
- pineapple, cubed
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken cubes in jerk chicken sauce for about an hour. Soak all the skewers you're going to use in warm water during this time. (The soaking is to prevent the wood splintering off in your food)
Remove your skewers from the water and choose a firm piece of onion or pepper to thread first. Then, layer all other ingredients however you choose.
Grill on foil lined grill @ 400°F until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Serves well with cheesy green chilies rice and baked beans.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.