steak and pork marinated a couple days then put on skewers and bbqed delishous
- steak and pork cut in bite size pieces
- sweet soy sauce abc brand found in chinese market
- sombal found in chinese market hot sauce
- garlic powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
add all ingred together marinate for aleast 2 days i usally do about 3 to 4 put on skewers and bbq if you dont use your bbq in winter you can put in your broiler just watch they will burn easily
You'll also love
- Mom's Lasagna 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Cauliflower Kugel: 2.7/5 (66 Votes)
- Hawaiian Beef Casserole 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- peach pork chops 2.8/5 (2 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Burger 2.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Barbados Pork Tenderloin or Roast 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Shredded Pork 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Boba Drink 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.