steak and pork marinated a couple days then put on skewers and bbqed delishous
- steak and pork cut in bite size pieces
- sweet soy sauce abc brand found in chinese market
- sombal found in chinese market hot sauce
- garlic powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
add all ingred together marinate for aleast 2 days i usally do about 3 to 4 put on skewers and bbq if you dont use your bbq in winter you can put in your broiler just watch they will burn easily
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.