- spinach (frozen)- thawed and drained
- roasted/cooked corn kernels
- 4 eggs
- milk or some sort of cream
- pre- made pie shells ( thawed)
- grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Satuee spinach, onions and corn.
In the pie shell start with a layer of veggies and then spread cheese. Again another layer of veggies and then cheese.
Beat eggs with cream/milk and add that as the next layer. Finish with cheese.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!