- spinach (frozen)- thawed and drained
- roasted/cooked corn kernels
- 4 eggs
- milk or some sort of cream
- pre- made pie shells ( thawed)
- grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Satuee spinach, onions and corn.
In the pie shell start with a layer of veggies and then spread cheese. Again another layer of veggies and then cheese.
Beat eggs with cream/milk and add that as the next layer. Finish with cheese.
You'll also love
- Mom's Potato Salad 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Egg Noodles 2.6/5 (6 Votes)
- Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Spaghetti Casserole 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Honey Chicken with Curry Bake 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Lavender Peach Jam 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Salmon and Broccoli Quiche 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked stuffed Italian artichokes 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!