Homemade tuna steak recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tuna
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Tuna steak recipes
Asian Grilled Tuna
By Gitanjali Roche
Grilled tuna with Asian spices
- -soy sauce
- -olive oil
- -juice one one lime
- -tuna steak
Here's the secret to the easiest homemade sushi you'll ever make
By Chef Christophe
The STEP-by-STEP guide for homemade sushi balls. -->RIGHT HERE<--
Asian Herb Ahi Tuna
Perfect for lent or anytime you have a craving for Asian with a twist
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of hot sauce
- 3 pounds of ahi tuna steak (Yellowfin tuna)
The authentic Niçoise salad that will make you say "Ooh la la"
By Chef Christophe
Picture this: You+bikini+beach+south of France. What are you eating? This delicious Niçoise salad, of course! Step-by-step recipe here.
Tuna Steaks Provencal
By Punky Brewster
Finely chop the garlic, and saute over high heat in a tablespoon of olive oil
- 10 oz fresh tuna
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4-1/2 cup of white wine
- 2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoon rosemary