Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- 2 cloves Garlic_ minced
- 1 teas. Chili flakes
- dash Ginger_ minced
- ¼ lb. Ground beef
- 3 Green onions_ chopped
- 3 tbs. Soy sauce
- ¾ C. Water
- 1 ½ teas. Cornstarch
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together soy, cornstarch and some sesame oil, set aside
Over HI, sauté garlic, ginger and chili for 1 minute
Add beef and cook, breaking up clumps; drain
Add green onions and tofu; cook 2 minutes
Add soy mixture
Cook till thickened
Stir over rice
You'll also love
- Pizza 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Tacos (beef or chicken) 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crispy BBQ Tofu 4/5 (32 Votes)
- mexican pie 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Dannielle's Lasagna Roll-Ups 4/5 (19 Votes)
- North Carolina BBQ 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef and Asparagus Stir Fried 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe