- half an onion
- 1 can of olives
- taco mix
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 can of re fried beans
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- package of flour tortillas
- 1 lg bag of cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
brown and drain ground beef
add olives onions taco mix salsa and re fried beans
put foil down the bottom of a baking dish
lay flour tortillas to cover the bottom of the dish
layer meat and beans cheese tortillas like a lasagna.
pre heat oven to 375 degrees for 30 mins or til cheese is melted
You'll also love
- Easy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Savories- Mums Favorite Pie 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- BBQ Meatloaf 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Taco Dip 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Beef with Carrots in Guinness 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Dannielle's Lasagna Roll-Ups 4/5 (19 Votes)
- easy apple pie 3.6/5 (87 Votes)
- Side- Tomato & Avocado Salsa 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.