Quick Meal In A Soup
Rate this recipe 4/5 (10 Votes)
- 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 pound of hamburger
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 28 ounce can of vegetable soup(instead of vegetable soup you could always take the time to cut up fresh vegetables to add and cook in with the hamburger mix with a little water and add a can of tomatoes or seasoning for flavor)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
heat oil in saucepan
add garlic,beef,salt and pepper and brown the beef till cooked
pour off excess fat
add soup and bring to a boil
serve as a main course with crusty bread
You'll also love
- SWISS STEAK 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Savory Meat Balls 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Filet 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Hungarian Goulash 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Green Eggs and Ham 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- My Potato Leek Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hamburger Stew 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Super Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe