My Best Potato Casserole
- 8 Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 package Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Sauteed Onions
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook potatoes and mash.
Add all ingredients to potatoes and mash.
Bake covered with foil at 350 for 45 min's.
You'll also love
- spinach and feta casserole 2.9/5 (204 Votes)
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Garlic Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ellen's Teriyaki Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sherine's Butter Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Hashbrowns 0/5 (0 Votes)
- My Bento box 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Penne or Ravioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!