- 1 24oz bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter melted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Thaw potatoes enough to break slightly apart (don't mush).
Combine in a large bowl, soup, sour cream, cheese, 1/2 cup butter and onion (melt the butter in the microwave along with the onions to soften).
Gently blend potatoes into the mixture. Put into a 9x13 casserole pan.
Combine corn flakes and 1 tbsp melted butter. Sprinkle on top.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. 16 servings.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!