From my friend Jacinthe
- Spaghetti noodles
- onions chopped
- tomato juice
- velvetta cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook noodles until they are à la denté
Pour into casserole with layers of onions, velvetta cheese and chopped bacon.
Top with bacon is crisp.
Pour tomato juice over mixture until about 1/2 inch from the top.
Bake in oven at 350 degrees until bacon on top is cooked.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!