Permasan Crusted chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellman's Mayo
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breast
- 4 tsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine mayo and cheese.
Coat chicken in cheese mix. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake 20 min at 345.
Boil chicken first
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!