Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3/4 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put ingredients in a bag or container that can be sealed. Shake until mixed.
You'll also love
- Ants on A Log 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Tomato Sandwiches On Rye Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Feta and Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Martha's Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Parmesan Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe