Easy Tomato Sandwiches On Rye Toast
By maryjo young
Hearty tomato sandwich with miracle whip on rye toast.
- Rye bread, hearty tomatoes, miracle whip, salt and pepper.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Toast 2 pieces of rye bread in toaster untill nicley toasted.
While waiting for toast slice tomatoes to desired thickness.
When toast is finished add miracle whip to both pieces of toast. Then add tomato slices and salt and pepper to taste.
Close sandwich cut diagonaly and serve.
Also serve with tomato soup and also can add lettuce to sandwich if so desired.
You'll also love
- Traditional Club Sandwich 4.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (232 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This spiced French toast recipe... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Daniel's Peanut Butter & Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bread and Potato Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Carrots 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Basic Tomato Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Snyder's Spaghetti Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.