Greek Feta and Pasta Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 cups pasta uncooked
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup feta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta and drain.
Place pasta in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
You'll also love
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (266 Votes)
- Granny's Potato Salad 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- spinach and feta casserole 2.8/5 (187 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Bruschetta and Goat Cheese Crostini 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Tuna and Bean Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.