Perfect Potluck Macaroni Salad
Nice twist to an old favorite.
- 1 package Macaroni and Cheese Dinner
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (4 oz) pimento, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
Return macaroni to pan and immediately stir contents of cheese packet into hot macaroni.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients with macaroni, toss with fork and season to taste.
Chill thoroughly before serving.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Paprika 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Mamaw Mac' Macaroni Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Fruit Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Flour Tortillas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jalapeno Poppers 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.