Spicy Vegetarian Fast Food
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 3 small potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 cup boiled vegetables (cauliflower
- green peas)
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon grated cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons of pav bhaji masala
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat some butter on a flat pan. Add chopped onions, garlic paste. Cook till the onions are brown.
- Add capsicum and let it cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes.
- Add pav bhaji masala, 1 tsp. kashmiri red chilli powder and salt. Cook the tomatoes well for 10-15 mins. Use a masher to mash the mixture.
- Add the boiled vegetables once the tomatoes are nicely cooked. Mash them well.
- Add a little water if you find the mixture thick. Mix it well again. Add coriander leaves to the mixture.
- Slit the breads, apply butter and warm them on the same pan.
- Put some butter on the top of pav bhaji.