Our no bake oreo recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated No bake oreo recipes
No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter
- 12 Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- whipped topping, optional
- chocolate shavings, optional
- toasted, chopped hazelnuts, optional
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
First make the crust. Mix crushed Oreo with butter, then press the mixture in the bottom of a 8” springform p...
- For Oreo crust:
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 12 Oreo (crushed)
- For cheesecake filling:
- 1 lbs cream cheese
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- cup Nutella
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 teaspoon gelatin melted in 2 tablespoon water
- For chocolate ganache:
- 3oz chopped chocolate
- ½ cup whipped cream
No Bake Cookies & Cream Bars
Butter an 8X8 inch baking pan
- 16 oz. pkg. Oreos
- 5 c. lg. Marshmallows
- 4 tbsp. Butter