7 things you should know before making the best cookies ever
Who doesn't love a good cookie? Follow our 7 essential tips to learn how to make the best homemade cookies ever!
The quintessential recipe
To start baking delicious homemade cookies, here's the ultimate recipe that you need to know:
In a salad bowl, vigorously whisk 1/2 cup softened butter with 1/4 cup sugar.
Add a whole egg, then 2 and 3/4 cups flour and a pinch of salt. Mix well with your hands until you have a ball of cookie dough.
You're now ready to flavor your dough: you can add lemon or orange zest, cinnamon, chocolate chips...
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.