Homemade Banana Bread
Yummy banana bread that you can make at home, without all of the preservatives and chemicals!
- 6 Eggs
- 3.2 oz Sugar
- 5 Bananas
- 1 2/3 C Canola Oil
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t Baking Soda
- 1 T Baking Powder
- 2 t Vanilla Extract
- 6.4 oz Bread Flour
- 8 oz Pecans
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a separate bowl, mix the mashed bananas, canola oil, vanilla extract, and the 6 eggs.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredents, mix, then add the pecans. Pour into a greased bread pan, and cook at 350 F for 1 hour or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Marble cake 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Bread Machine Bread 4/5 (122 Votes)
- Gone bananas for gold 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls - Bread machine 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Chocolate Covered Raspberries 4/5 (76 Votes)
- Brioche 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!