- 1 Handful of baby spinach
- 1 bag of frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of water
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend the frozen strawberries. Add the water as needed to get consistency. Do not add ice, since the strawberries are frozen.
Once the frozen strawberries are blended well add the banana and spinach. Use water if needed to get a smooth blend.
Drink and watch your muscles grow like Popeye!
You can add 1 pack of sweet and low if needed.
You'll also love
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.4/5 (231 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (136 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!