Lemonade with pieces of fresh strawberries
- 2 large lemons
- Quarter cup of sugar
- Ripe strawberries
- Lemon squeezer (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Squeeze the lemons to get the lemon juice. Make sure there are no seeds in it.
Pour the sugar in and stir.
In the blender put 5-6 strawberries and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Blend
Use the strainer to strain the pulp and just get the strawberry juice. Pour the strawberry juice into the lemon juice.
Add a half cup of water, stir, add ice and drink!
You'll also love
- Champagne Jello 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cheeky Monkey Smoothie 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Raspberry Peach Smoothie 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Don't be BlUE with blueberries 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Strawberry Rhubarb Soup 2.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Holiday Refresher 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Best Strawberry Cake 1.8/5 (62 Votes)
- Watermelon cooler 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!