Strawberry lemonade recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Strawberry Mille Feuille
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Strawberry lemonade recipes
Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake
1. Prepare the cake mix according to the box directions
- 1 box lemon cake mix (and required ingredients)
- 1 small box strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup lemonade, prepared
- 1 container Cool Whip Frosting (vanilla flavored)
- Strawberries, sliced, for topping (optional)
Lemonade with pieces of fresh strawberries
- 2 large lemons
- Quarter cup of sugar
- Ripe strawberries
- Lemon squeezer (optional)
strawberry lemonade recipe collections
- strawberry cake (11)
- strawberry pie (9)
- strawberry desserts (8)
- strawberry and banana smoothie (7)
- strawberry shortcake (6)
- no bake strawberry desserts (5)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate covered strawberry (5)
- strawberry cake without gelatin (4)
- frozen strawberry desserts (4)
- strawberry desserts in a glass (4)