Strawberry lemonade recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Strawberry lemonade recipes
Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake
1. Prepare the cake mix according to the box directions
- 1 box lemon cake mix (and required ingredients)
- 1 small box strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 container Cool Whip Frosting (vanilla flavored)
- for topping (optional)
Lemonade with pieces of fresh strawberries
- 2 large lemons
- Quarter cup of sugar
- Ripe strawberries
- Lemon squeezer (optional)
strawberry lemonade recipe collections
- strawberry cake (11)
- strawberry pie (9)
- strawberry desserts (8)
- strawberry and banana smoothie (7)
- strawberry shortcake (6)
- no bake strawberry desserts (5)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate covered strawberry (5)
- strawberry cake without gelatin (4)
- frozen strawberry desserts (4)
- strawberry desserts in a glass (4)