Strawberry lemonade recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Strawberry lemonade recipes
Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake
1. Prepare the cake mix according to the box directions
- 1 box lemon cake mix (and required ingredients)
- 1 small box strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 container Cool Whip Frosting (vanilla flavored)
- for topping (optional)
Lemonade with pieces of fresh strawberries
- 2 large lemons
- Quarter cup of sugar
- Ripe strawberries
- Lemon squeezer (optional)
strawberry lemonade recipe collections
- strawberry cake (11)
- strawberry pie (9)
- strawberry desserts (8)
- strawberry and banana smoothie (7)
- strawberry shortcake (6)
- no bake strawberry desserts (5)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate covered strawberry (5)
- strawberry cake without gelatin (4)
- frozen strawberry desserts (4)
- strawberry desserts in a glass (4)