Recipes for strawberry desserts in a glass - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: straberry
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Strawberry desserts in a glass recipes
Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
Tear angel food cake into medium pieces
- (1) angel food cake
- 24 oz. container frozen strawberries, sliced with sugar added, thawed
- 3 cups vanilla pudding
- 16 oz. container of whipped cream, slightly less than the whole container
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
The essential summertime strawberry popsicle
By Pascale Weeks
A step-by-step recipe for a delicious, strawberry FROZEN YOOGURT popsicle!
Apple Strawberry Cobbler
Rather than the sugar-laden, white flour pies and desserts, here is a sugar and grain free alternative
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped
- handful frozen strawberries (approximately 8 )
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon xylitol (or more to taste)
- 1 – 1½ cups Almond Power Bar Crumbles (see ingredients below)
- 8 pats butter
The strawberry tartlets to make for dessert that will turn your boyfriend on
By Pascale Weeks
Follow our step-by-step recipe to learn how. Aphrodisiac effect, guaranteed! ;)
Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
In a blender, combine soy milk, oats, banana and strawberries
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 14 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Parfait
Place a 10 oz. parfait style glass or bowl on a clean work surface
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup banana, cubed
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips