Rasam recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Ginger Biscuit Tiramisu
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Rasam recipes
Varuthu araitha rasam
Pressure cook 1/4 cup tuar dal
- Tamarind -1 1/2 inch ball...big amla size
- Red chillies - 2
- Jeera- 1 tablespoon
- Coriander seeds- 1 tablespoon
- Peppercorns- 1 tablespoon
- Tuar dal- 1 tablespoon
- Tuar dal(1/4 cup steamed)
- For sauteeing
Pressure cook tuar dal
- Tomatoes -4
- Sambhar powder- 3/4 spoon.Pepper jeera powder
- Tuar dal - 1/4 cup
- Mustard seeds
- Coriander leaves