Chinese chicken recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: home cooking chinese
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Chinese chicken recipes
Chinese Noodle Stir Fry
By Johanna30 du blog L'horizon lointain, la Réunion
In a large pot of boiling water, put your noodles to be cooked, they must remain a little al dente, it is important...
- 1 package of Chinese noodles
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 bunch of Brede Chinese cabbage (also called brèdes Chinese)
- 1 bag of peeled shrimp
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup dried mushrooms
- 5 eggs
- 1-2 oz green onion
- 1-2 oz of Chinese garlic
10 Steps to Easy Homemade Spring Rolls
Learn how to make colorful, homemade spring rolls the EASY PEASY way! Discover our STEP-by-STEP recipe here.
Chinese Chicken Salad
Mix all salad ingredients
- i head cabbage - grated or shredded
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds
- 1 t. sesame seeds
- 4 chicken breast - cooked and cut
- 2 pkg ramen noodles, crushed raw
- 1 c. oil
- 4 T. vinegar
- 6 T. sugar
- chicken flavor packets
- salt and pepper
Crispy Mini Chicken and Shrimp Spring Rolls
By Pascale Weeks
Skip the takeout diet, and make your favorite chicken and shrimp egg rolls in your kitchen.
Directions: Mix the orange sauce ingredients and set aside
- For the Orange Sauce:
- 1/3 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (Tamari for gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1 tbsp sriracha, or more to taste
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- For the chicken:
- 20 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1-inch grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds, for garnish
Brown meat. Add onions, clery, cooked rice, both soups, and almonds
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cup clery
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup blanced almonds
- 1 can chinese noodles
- Lea & Perrins or Soy Sauce, if desired
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!